Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Church

Default Church

I was just thinking, you know how some religions cast out homosexual ppl(not trying to offend anybody), would I be cast out because I'm a TB/DL. I am Catholic and straight, but where does being a *b/dl or any other type of fetish, leave us? Same question goes to any church/religion not just catholic church.

It all depends on the church itself. Either Leaders and/or members can call for someone to be excluded for pretty much any reason.

However since being a TB/DL/AB is a pretty private matter and anyone seeing the waistband of your padding will just assume your having IC problems. It shouldn't ever really be a issue.

My own first question would be "why are you coming out to your church about a fetish?"

My second question would then follow "wait... what?"

Anyway... the Catholic church looks down upon fetishes and stuff like that. Trust me on this one.

If you really want to know read the bible, or a better method would be to ask that one random friend that you have who knows the bible inside and out. I'm not sure if we have any bible geeks (=p) on this site or not.

xD

I'm catholic but I have no idea

The Bible speaks about being "clean" so I'm sure diapers wouldn't be well accepted, but who cares. The Bible is archaic and out of touch with many modern problems. More importantly, the church opens it's doors more for sinners than perfect people. That's why some of us go to church. We ask God for forgiveness even though we know we'll do the same thing again and again. But that's what it is to be human. Remember that you didn't ask to be a diaper lover, you just are. I'm not sure it's a sin, but rather a mental condition. The church has a policy of not condemning people with either mental illnesses or quirks. Anyway, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. It won't be me.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    If you really want to know read the bible, or a better method would be to ask that one random friend that you have who knows the bible inside and out. I'm not sure if we have any bible geeks (=p) on this site or not.
    Well, if you you want to go by the Bible then the ab/dl fetish is not allowed. It would fall under the category of sodomy, which generally covers all forms of sexual deviance. Even masturbation is evil according to the Bible. However many of the Bible laws, especially the ones in the Old Testaments weren't divine laws but were laws from the government. So disobeying them isn't the same as disobeying God.

The Old Testaments laws related to sex were far more necessary back then, because survival depended on increasing the population. Life expectancy was much shorter in those days and many infants died prematurely. So all able bodied people needed to reproduce for survival. In the modern world having everyone reproduce is actually detrimental to our survival. So such laws really have no place in the modern world.

There are some Christian churches that hang on to the archaic laws, and many which do not. It's really not a sin to have a fetish. It just something that not everyone approves of. You're best of looking for a church that shares your beliefs instead of conforming.

When I was purging during my late teenage years, I always thought of God and how I was a shameful human being and how wearing diapers was wrong in every sense, even thinking about them or masturbating. These thoughts came about because of how I was raised, and not how I truly felt. To be Catholic, all you have to do is believe in Jesus and the Church. I'm sure the majority of people within the church would interpret wearing diapers for personal pleasure as sinful or wrong, but it doesn't mean you have to agree in the majority. You are who you are, and if you are Catholic, you believe you were made in God's image, diapers and all.

At the end of the day, it's important what YOU think. I still feel I am Catholic because of how I was raised and what my belief structure is closest to, not because I am afraid of thinking or feeling anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The Bible speaks about being "clean" so I'm sure diapers wouldn't be well accepted, but who cares. The Bible is archaic and out of touch with many modern problems. More importantly, the church opens it's doors more for sinners than perfect people. That's why some of us go to church. We ask God for forgiveness even though we know we'll do the same thing again and again. But that's what it is to be human. Remember that you didn't ask to be a diaper lover, you just are. I'm not sure it's a sin, but rather a mental condition. The church has a policy of not condemning people with either mental illnesses or quirks. Anyway, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. It won't be me.
    I heat ya on all counts here. But one of my close friends told me that being gay might not be a sin, but acting upon it is. It could just be a test/trial and everybody can pretty much say they've been face with such situations. Personally I assume the bible is likely poorly translated and if god and I really want to connect we'd do it directly not between a bunch of middle men.

Not as in face to face, but more spirit to spirit.. then again the later could always just be me playing tricks on myself. Either way I don't want to do anything too evil.

1.)the bible was written in a language that doesnt fully translate to the english language. 2) the bible is a living book meaning that its open to many interpretations by both christians and non christians. 3)i would also point out that the old testement was written before jesus came and the new testment was a after the fact description written by very imperfect human beings. 4)the bible is a guide book plain and simple. we are all sinners and nothing any of us does will change than. we all make mistakes......5)i dont really think god gives two shits whether you wear a diaper or not....an i dont support the assertion that wearing diapers or acting like a baby is covered under the "sodomy" clause of the bible. but if a person looks hard enough and really wants to beleive it im sure the bible could be read and analyzed to support it.

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:30 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pldc View Post
    When I was purging during my late teenage years, I always thought of God and how I was a shameful human being and how wearing diapers was wrong in every sense, even thinking about them or masturbating. These thoughts came about because of how I was raised, and not how I truly felt. To be Catholic, all you have to do is believe in Jesus and the Church. I'm sure the majority of people within the church would interpret wearing diapers for personal pleasure as sinful or wrong, but it doesn't mean you have to agree in the majority. You are who you are, and if you are Catholic, you believe you were made in God's image, diapers and all.

At the end of the day, it's important what YOU think. I still feel I am Catholic because of how I was raised and what my belief structure is closest to, not because I am afraid of thinking or feeling anything else.
    well put..bravo!