Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your biggest *B/DL Fantasy?

Default What is your biggest *B/DL Fantasy?

What is your biggest *B/DL fantasy? Just curious. If you like this thread I have a similar one called "Whats your Story" under the Teen Baby part of the site.

Wearing a diaper that grows bigger and thicker every time I use it. I guess to put it simply, a diaper that holds and absorbs an indefinite amount, how much depends on the mood.

I had a dream a few months ago of waking up wearing a very babyish looking diaper to a girl gentely rocking me back and forth. I do not however remember too many finer details from this dream.

I guess you could say that is my biggest fantasy so far. I'd rather keep my dreams slightly out of my reach so I can actually attain them if I work at it.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I had a dream a few months ago of waking up wearing a very babyish looking diaper to a girl gentely rocking me back and forth.
    That sounded so sweet, it gave me cavities!

My biggest fantasy would not be appropriate for this site. lol.

Being in the body of my avatar, wearing a fuzzy baby blue sleeper, sucking on a paci and clutching my plushie while my fox mommy rocks me to sleep in her arms. Or alternatively, being fed a bottle of warm milk in her arms. Both, in fact.

How about a diaper that never leaks! everyone would agree on that one right? Since that is the single most biggest problem I ever have with them.

where wearing diapers would be accepted in the adult world by everyone and i wouldn't have to keep it from most people. also like said earlier a non leaking diaper. oh and like another one a diaper that could hold a larger amount than what the current ones hold so changing would be less frequently needed. in say certain situations. also a diaper that can hold 100% of the smell. also a girl who would be into what i am. can't find any near me at all. sorry bout all the also's and oh's. just thinking it up as i go... well thats all i can think of for my fantasy at this moment.

Having the ability to design and make my own diapers and have abdl friends to test them and talk diaper And a play room would be nice...

Yea i need a diaper that doesnt leak. Although i think the Leaking prob is i dont diaper myself right, i have that prob all the time