Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th of July Plans(and what you actually did)

Default 4th of July Plans(and what you actually did)

So with Independence day approaching just wondering what all the American adiscers are planning.

Well me and family and friends are having a bonfire. Going the 3rd to get some firework out of state as my sate only allows for sparklers and fountains under a certain pyrotechnic materials(nothing airborne).

Should be fun.

So what everyone else doing?

Same.

I hate how someone always makes a thread for American holidays, but nobody has even mentioned Quebec's 400th anniversary, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Same.

I hate how someone always makes a thread for American holidays, but nobody has even mentioned Quebec's 400th anniversary, for example.
    You know you have the ability to make threads also.

Kip

I don't have any plans yet. Since everything will most likely be closed, I'll probably juat hang out at home.

The 4th of July is a pretty boring holiday...I know it stands for independence and all that, but who actually remembers it when they spend a couple hundred dollars on fireworks then then send them all off later that night?

We are probably going to go to someones house, probably my friends since hes driving down from virginia and going to pick up some fireworks on the way XP, since we can only have certain types of fireworks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    We are probably going to go to someones house, probably my friends since hes driving down from virginia and going to pick up some fireworks on the way XP, since we can only have certain types of fireworks too.

Yay Virginia...If your friend gets caught though, he could be arrested

no cops actually care about it... in fact in my old neighborhood we lived across from a police officer and he was the one who brought down the fireworks from north carolina lol... then he would put the crime scene do not cross tape from his mail box to mine then about 5 feet away would be the couldisac, and was would light fireworks off all night with a bunch of people over.