Thread: First!

Default First!

First post! : D

Well, I just found this place doing a quick google. I'm not sure what I am or if I even am any of the categories described on this forum. But I'm interested in the topic. So that should explain the why I'm here.

About me, well I'm really reserved and not so fond of putting information about myself on the internet. Especially not on a place like this. But feel free to pm.

So keeping it short, Hi! I'm Gwenny, 20 years old, currently living in Belgium.
    I spend most of my time thinking about life, the universe and anything. Besides that I love travel and nature. I'm the type that loves to go hike alone in middle of nowhere

Hope you enjoyed my short introduction.

Heya, welcome! Huh, it's not often we get members who aren't sure of if they're anything. Still, I hope you enjoy your time here!

So, you're currently in Belgium. Where are you from, originally? (Country, not your home town :p)

I said currently, because I'd like to migrate, not because I was born somewhere else :p