Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to work on losing a diaper size with me?

Default Want to work on losing a diaper size with me?

AB comrades,

Any others out there working on dropping some weight? I'm hoping to get down from 185 to 150, and currently at 178. Hopefully, I'll get from a Large to a Medium, so I can get cheaper diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by WeHavePi View Post
    AB comrades,

Any others out there working on dropping some weight? I'm hoping to get down from 185 to 150, and currently at 178. Hopefully, I'll get from a Large to a Medium, so I can get cheaper diapers.
    As for myself, I probably need to gain some weight (5'6" Tall weighing 125 or so pounds) -_-

Just something to remember, I have a friend of mine who is attempting to lose a good bit.. He does a good bit of working out, although for him it won't change a thing as for what he is eating. It's great to begin working out/running/whatever else to become more healthy, although you need to watch what you are consuming while doing so
    Last edited by FurtiveKit; 20-Mar-2011 at 19:32. Reason: FAIL TYPING is FAIL!

I went from like 195 to 173 (and dropping slowly) by eating huge meals every night for dinner. Except I dropped candy and soda almost entirely from my diet.

I joined a gym a while back to maintain my current weight. Wince graduating high school I lost some muscle mass and it was replaced with fat (I was a big athlete in high school). The gym has helped, but I aorta had a fallout for a few months with work and school. Things have slowed down, so I just got some muscle milk powder and started lifting again.
    During my fallout time I mainly did cardio, thus lost some muscle again. More muscle mass burns fat, so I need to get lifting again. Mind you I'm not a female body builder (they look gross), just trying to be leaner.

Already a few months ahead of you! Of course, I'm not taking it all that seriously, so it's going pretty slowly, but at least I'm not gaining fat, and I am losing weight. Slowly.

I've been slowly dropping pounds. It was too cold here to go outside and walk, but now it's starting to get warm so I'll be able to move around more.

No...

I have very muscular thighs, and would like to make them a little thinner, but that would require loss of muscle tone...
    Besides that, my hips are bony and defined. I am skinny...

Last year I was at 280, then I worked out and dropped right down to 235. As of right now, I'm back at 245. I'd like to lose another 20 or 30 pounds but being a college student makes it difficult ( pizza is one of the main food groups). This summer I will start working out again though. I'm tall so, I'm less round around the middle and I already fit into medium diapers, so I think I'd like to get down to small. I think I'm in!

-Ron

Lets do it! I would like to loose around 10 pounds for the upcoming football season. And I'll admit.... the goodnites have been a bit tight lately lol.