Thread: Waist size question.

Default Waist size question.

Alright....well i'm considering saving up the money for a more expensive diaper since i'm out. But one thing that I was kind of unsure about with my last ones was if size was maybe too here is my question: If i'm about a size 40-42ish and the top of a diapers waist size is 44...should i just go up a size to the next one?

Definitely. Two inches does not exactly leave much room to play with. Tapes do slip a little. You want a decent degree of overlap.

Consider ordering a "sample pack" from the vendor so you'll know for sure before spending all the money for a case of diapers that you are unhappy with.

okay...since plhg made me think of the possibility that i might be unhappy with the diapers i'm getting....i have a new question: Are Bambino Classico's good?

Yes! All Bambino's I find wonderful to wear and they hold up well. I regularly use a diaper cover with them, such as a velcro PUL diaper cover or pull up waterproof pants.

Default's another question: How long do they often take to get them to you if you don't pay for faster shipping?

Sample Pack: 2-3 days USPS.

Larger Orders: Up to a week.