Thread: 3rd time's a charm...

Default 3rd time's a charm...

Well I'm back for the 3rd time. I lost internet for quite some time but now I have it back. ^_^ Yays!!! My name is Cassie, most call me Kat. I am 21, live in North Carolina, and have been a dl since gosh 7-8ish. Anyways, Glad to be back.

Welcome back (though have zero idea who you are xD)! Didn't know North Carolina was in the USA :tonugeout: (sorry had to quip about that). Quite a long time to be a dl, though suppose not really that different around here. For those of us, who don't know you (or those with bad memories), what are some of your interests/hobbies/etc.?

Also, if one may ask, what brings you back to the site?

I couldn't afford internet for a long time and I also sorta went through a no diaper phase and I finally got back into it. Ive been around here since the website crashed a few years ago. I used to be Tacosofinjustice.
    For now I'm a housewife but im an animal lover, a crafter, and still a party girl lol.

(haven't been on here until like 2010 xD, despite also coming back like 3 times). Ah, thats understandable. partying is good :P. Do you have any animals (being an animal lover)? And what would be your favorite species?

lol I have 3 rats, 4 fish, 2 dogs, and more cats than I can count at the moment. Species? Amphibians. What about you?

lol wow! what breed(s) of dogs (I'd ask about the cats, but sounds like there might be one of every breed xD)? I don't have any pets, apartment building :/. As for my favorite, it seems to mostly be anything that counts as a "cat" (the big cats, domestic, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    lol wow! what breed(s) of dogs (I'd ask about the cats, but sounds like there might be one of every breed xD)? I don't have any pets, apartment building :/. As for my favorite, it seems to mostly be anything that counts as a "cat" (the big cats, domestic, etc.).
    I have a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua named Lexi and a really old bassett hound named Holly and I might be getting this jack russell/rat terrier named Artemis. *crosses fingers* We will be moving back into an apartment soon. Our old apts were $250 pet deposit per animal but we just kept some of the cats in the apt and made sure our rent was paid on time and such and the landlord never came to our door so they never found out.