Thread: Hello ABs, DLs, and the rest of the club!

Default Hello ABs, DLs, and the rest of the club!

Having read the very structured tutorial for introducing one's self, I believe I am ready to do so!

1) Hello! Who are you?

Miss Violette Thorngate; a lover of diapered people, adult babies, furries, human animals and age regression. I identify with a variety of feminine archetypes and have had some pretty wild adventures and tender moments as a Mommy, Governess, Caregiver and Trainer of human animals.

2) What brings you here?

Cloth and pins, plastic pants, and all the paraphernalia of AB/DLs! I realized after the fact that this was also a furry forum- all the better! With regard to diapers, I'm happy to find a place I can read about everyone's unique angle on their diaper interest. I love that diapering can be humiliating, comforting, frustrating, fun and appropriate in so many contexts!

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?

I am fascinated with the natural sciences- plants, animals, minerals. I am a life-long learner, currently self-educating on animal behavior and training, tango dancing, and french. I enjoy vintage clothing and wear it daily. Food and cooking are passions of mine as well, and I like making a gourmet meal myself just as much as I like to go out to a fine restaurant.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I 've come to read the stories of diaper lovers to fuel my fetish. I've also come to get a sense of how/where to better connect in my real-life sessions. I'd like to see what matters to diaper lovers- what's exciting, what they appreciate when playing with a partner, what has been real for them and what they dream of eventually doing.

Hey there, welcome to the site! Good to see you used the guide to help make this a great intro. Plenty of french speakers around these parts (guessing they'll be around later today ). As for vintage clothing, how vintage usually? and lastly for the cooking, do you have any specific cuisine you like to make over others? any signature dish you're willing to share?