Thread: hey guys!

Default hey guys!

hey guys im dljobro im a 27 str8 from Michigan. Ive had the want to wear sence i was about 11 or so i havent ever had to wear for any plumbing problems just loved the feeling. Im more of a supporter of thoes who have to wear or choose to wear. i personaly rarely wear myself anymore due to lack of time or freedome to wear. Im a hard core outdoors man i love camping and riding on my quad 2005 Honda 400 EX and hanging out with my friends. If i had a choice i would choose a regression age of 4-8 year old who still needs to wear for everything but had the freedom of a typical kid playing in the sandbox with Tonka trucks and playing with legos with out having to worry about using the toilet and eating real food and real drinks and so on... i just wanted to share with yalls who i am

Hey there, welcome to the site! support is a mission of the site, so shouldn't have any problems fitting in then . Not really outdoorsy, so not one that can talk much on those (sorry) :/. Tonka trucks and legos are awesome though! have any lego masterpieces?