Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: hello

  1. #1

    Default hello

    hello i am a teen that has a low self esteem about things i would rather not go into. I am here because i used to have a low self esteem (much lower than now) had tried one on and liked it
    was searching on the internet and came across this site. My interests include comics suck as calvin and hobbes garfield anything of that nature i write stories and post them on fanfiction.net currently working on two. playing video games specifically the original sonic the hedgehogs (sonic 2 sonic the hedgehog 3 sonic & knuckles) and just being on the internet

    that is all i am willing to share for now and i will being seeing you

    Farewell,good luck, and god speed to all of you

    MIA out

    (My username stands for missing in action got it from the song M.I.A by Foo Fighters
    Last edited by MIA; 22-Mar-2011 at 02:45. Reason: Mispelling

  2. #2

    Default

    hello there i am pandaku and we shoud chat it up soon would like to talk and get to know you more

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pandaku View Post
    hello there i am pandaku and we shoud chat it up soon would like to talk and get to know you more
    New users can't do things of that like (PMs and VMs).

    Anyway, welcome. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Your hobbies, how you found the site, ETC ETC?

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MIA View Post
    hello i am a teen that has a low self esteem about things i would rather not go into. I am here because i used to have a low self esteem (much lower than now)
    so i walked into a store bought some diapers and went home got curious tried one on and liked it was searching on the internet and came across this site. My interests include comics suck as calvin and hobbes garfield anything of that nature i write stories and post them on fanfiction.net currently working on two. playing video games specifically the original sonic the hedgehogs (sonic 2 sonic the hedgehog 3 sonic & knuckles) and just being on the internet

    that is all i am willing to share for now and i will being seeing you

    Farewell,good luck, and god speed to all of you

    MIA out

    (My username stands for missing in action got it from the song M.I.A by Foo Fighters
    Hey MIA and welcome to ADISC.

    I see you like Calvin and Hobbes and Garfield, sweet. Those are the ones I used to love to read when I was a kid ahhhhhh good times good times.

    I also see that you're on FFNet too? COOL! How weird would it be if we ran into each other over there at some point XD [though pen name would be drastically different than here.] What's your usual posting area over there? Cartoons, TV shows, misc. movies? Usually I can be found in the Ben10 fandom [yes go ahead and laugh.]

    Hope to see you around.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    Hey MIA and welcome to ADISC.

    I see you like Calvin and Hobbes and Garfield, sweet. Those are the ones I used to love to read when I was a kid ahhhhhh good times good times.

    I also see that you're on FFNet too? COOL! How weird would it be if we ran into each other over there at some point XD [though pen name would be drastically different than here.] What's your usual posting area over there? Cartoons, TV shows, misc. movies? Usually I can be found in the Ben10 fandom [yes go ahead and laugh.]

    Hope to see you around.
    I agree Calvin and Hobbes and Garfield are very lovable and on FFNet I usually am in the cartoons and happy tree friends section the only story I have published there as of yet is "His Name was Flippy" if you can read it and review

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MIA View Post
    I agree Calvin and Hobbes and Garfield are very lovable and on FFNet I usually am in the cartoons and happy tree friends section the only story I have published there as of yet is "His Name was Flippy" if you can read it and review
    Yeah sure, I'll get to it in a few days time at most. Not because I don't want to, but because of a wacky work schedual that eats up any free time I've got. Lovable comics for the win

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.