Thread: What are some Cloth Backed Store Brands?

Question What are some Cloth Backed Store Brands?

I was wondering what are some cloth backed adult diapers that could be bought off the shelf. I have a 27" waist? I've tryed Depends and i wanted to try something cloth backed I live in Canada and the closest Stores around me are Wallmart, LondonDrugs and Shopper Drug Mart.
    Last edited by LilMikey; 20-Mar-2011 at 00:59.

i think most of what walmart carrys is cloth backed, like their assurance breifs and the other things they carry, should specify on the package, im not sure what that other place would carry, if they have a website take a browse on it

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    i think most of what walmart carrys is cloth backed, like their assurance breifs and the other things they carry, should specify on the package, im not sure what that other place would carry, if they have a website take a browse on it
    I didn't think they had Assurance Brand in Canada?
    Would i have to order The Tena Small's, or do you think i could find them in store's?

angelabauer

These days the problem is finding any classic poly-plastic covered adult diapers in stores. Since the late 1980 it is also very difficult to find any adult small disposable diapers in stores. What are in stores are cloth-like adult pull-on undies, usually in Small/Medium and Large/Extra Large.

Attends still makes a full range of classic poly-plastic backed adult diapers with sticky tapes, but those are sold by on-line dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMikey View Post
    I didn't think they had Assurance Brand in Canada?
    Would i have to order The Tena Small's, or do you think i could find them in store's?
    i thought assurance was their standard that they keep in all stores, you may even be able to find them from their website, umm and unless theres a big demand for smalls in your area you probably wont find them there, well unless youd request they start carrying it if they can. really if youre looking for decent brand youre better off ordering online

Walmart
    CVS
    Walgreens
    Rite-Aid

All of their store brands are cloth backed now