Thread: New User

Default New User

Hi, my name is Entei. I've finished college. I'm a techy. I've used Windows Linux and Mac OSX. I came here for the stories even though I'm not an ab/dl at all. I'm a furry, puppy play is my main interest. There are a few furry stories here which are written well. Thank you for allowing me to join the community though I don't share all of the interests.

Hey there, welcome to the site! Don't worry about not sharing all the interests, there are more then a few here who aren't ab/tb/dl either. Should still have no issue fitting in, finding things to post on and the so forth, plenty of non-tb/ab/dl talk going on, especially in mature topics and off-topic sections. Since you have used 3 OS's, do you have a favorite out of all of them or are you not really picky?

Hi, I use different OSes for different situations. As an example, WinRar is only available on Windows. Linux I use for running Oracle 11G. Mac I use whenever I need to seed for an extended period of time. My Windows machine is a lapttop. My Mac is an desktop. My Linux system is a desktop. I plan to dual boot Arch Linux and Ubuntu when I finish my Oracle OCA/OCP certs. Studying isn't exactly fun and takes forever but will be worth it.