Thread: Hi Im Hank

Default Hi Im Hank

Hi I'm Hank, I live in Auburn Wa. I like A lot of things, but my biggest interest is VW's and most other old cars, VW's are my favorite tho I love most music although classic rock/country is my favorite. TV I like the history channel, discovery channel, CSI, law&order, NCIS, and that kinda stuff. moves I like action/comedies. I'm A life long bed wetter, and have worn diapers all my life. I'm A laid back guy with no enemies, well If you need to know more just ask I'm pretty open

Hi Hank and welcome to ADISC

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of old cars are you into? Mustang, Charger, Challenger, Camaro, Corvette, Chevelle, Impala, Trans-Am? Personally, I've always been a fan of Camaro's myself. Sorry for my gear-head personality coming out there hehehe.

I see you like the History Channel, Discovery Channel, CSI and NCIS. Cool Could I ask which CSI you like - Vegas, Miami or New York? I've always liked Vegas myself. And I can go on for hours about how good that show is.

Kudos on a good intro, hope to see you around.