Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Nappies while out in public

Default Wearing Nappies while out in public

Do many of you enjoy wearing nappies whilst out shopping Etc?
    I do regularly, both for practicality and enjoyment, I sometimes wear my thickest nappy with plastic pants, I have only been noticed once when I bent over in the supermarket and an old lady said my pad was showing. I was so embarressed. but later it did give me a kind of thrill!
    I am sure people do notice but never say anything. It sure beats having to find toilets all the time too!

Practically every Saturday. I wear an Abena bodystocking over my M4, and most of my t-shirts are actually a bit long for me, so I don't really worry about anything showing. The only problem is that I have a shy bladder, so actually using them in public is a bit problematic!
    Last edited by Akastus; 19-Mar-2011 at 11:12.

ok well when i go get my baby i make sure he is wearing padded and his shirt is showing his diaper a bit only bc he love it and it makes him happy

Quote Originally Posted by pandaku View Post
    ok well when i go get my baby i make sure he is wearing padded and his shirt is showing his diaper a bit only bc he love it and it makes him happy
    Not a good thing to say here. You're a newbie so you've got an excuse. Showing your diaper to other people intentionally is heavily looked down upon at adisc.

And yes, being padded in public is fun. The thrill wore off a year or two ago, though.

I have to wear in public, to help with my little accidents.

Quote Originally Posted by nappies4me View Post
    Do many of you enjoy wearing nappies whilst out shopping Etc?
    I do regularly, both for practicality and enjoyment, I sometimes wear my thickest nappy with plastic pants, I have only been noticed once when I bent over in the supermarket and an old lady said my pad was showing. I was so embarressed. but later it did give me a kind of thrill!
    I am sure people do notice but never say anything. It sure beats having to find toilets all the time too!
    This kind of thing is looked down upon. It's seen as VERY... gross. It goes against a lot of our base philosophies. Don't bring other people into the fetish unwillingly/unknowingly.

I enjoy wearing in public myself, it is a thrill but I am very careful in being sure that I won't be exposed to anyone..But I'd never go as far as throwing a thick one on + plastic pants and all of the other works, might as well go out with no pants. x_x

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    This kind of thing is looked down upon. It's seen as VERY... gross. It goes against a lot of our base philosophies. Don't bring other people into the fetish unwillingly/unknowingly.
    Delibrately exposing yourself? Sure.

Wearing a slightly-too-thick diaper and getting noticed (and being thrilled by it after the fact)? Um, no.

Personally, I don't have any problem with someone going out in the thickest diapers possible and wearing plastic pants, as long as they keep 'em covered. It's them who's going to be embarrassed if anyone notices and points it out. But people noticing someone wearing a diaper doesn't infringe on their activities; it's a momentary 'lol, did you see that?' or a 'that poor man; he has to wear diapers!'...in other words, it's an experience for the diaper-wearer, but not for anyone else.

However, yes, I do disagree with people who's public indulgance infringes on others. For instance; messing in public (makes things smelly for people), asking other people to change you, delibrately exposing your diaper in an attempt to goad people into saying something...those are all wrong, I think.

I personally enjoy wearing out a lot of the time. Makes me feel safer and more secure. Plus, yes, there is a bit of a thrill, but it's not exhibitionisty, it's 'heehee! I'm wearing a diaper and NOBODY KNOWS!' x I've worn cuddlz out and nobody's noticed, but for now I'm sticking to tendercares.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    No, it goes against a lot of your base philosophies. There have been all kinds of conversations about wearing in public on this site, and the usual gist of it is to avoid putting out others, either by walking around in nothing but a diaper or messing yourself in a busy place. If one is wearing a thick diaper that's covered up with pants or whatever and someone notices, BFD.

As for me, besides feeling serious deja vu with this thread, yes, I've worn in public, to the store, at work for a Fortune 500 company, playing DDR and doing other physical activities, to the movies, hanging out with friends, et cetera et cetera.