Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cute Binki's

Default Cute Binki's

Hey just wanted to post, I think these are the cutest little paci's... if anyone else knows of some really cute ones feel free to post images!

Those creep me out tbh. It looks like an old school rape face or something.

Those are some of the Keep It Kleen pacifiers I posted about before. The animal ones are probably forty times cuter to me. I really am not too fond of the butterfly/ladybug ones...the faces kind of creep me out.

I would never use those. They look like they breathe poorly and the images are just... creepy.

i like the furry ones on nuk5 paifierrs i think is the name but thouse just look odd

I think they're quite cute. Interesting design though...haven't seen that type before...

Oh, I love these pacifiers! They are made by Razbaby. I have one, but it's a penguin:

They also do cat ones, which I would just love:

Unfortunately though they don't exist in the UK - a friend of mine bought my penguin one as a present when she went to America. So no cat paci for me

I...need...that.....KITTY PACIFIER OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I love that, it's the cutest thing EVER.