Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to make friends on the this site

EeeZee

Default Trying to make friends on the this site

Hey everyone. I'm brand new to the site and just to see if I could make some new friends around my age by starting a new post. We can talk about whatever; from diapers to anything.

Well hello there. Welcome to the site. The diaper thing is kind of a given for those of us here. Lol. What other interests do you have? Me, I like Gundam and classical music.

EeeZee

Thanks for responding. My intrests are playing video games and non-competitive basketball. I'm really happy that you responded, but I looked at your file and it said you were 23. Again I'm really happy that you responded, but since your 23, shouldn't you be on the adult baby part of the site and not the teen baby part ?

Hi, nice to meet you, what kind of video games do you like?

EeeZee

Hey, thanks for responding. If you go to my profile page you can see what kind of games I like.

Quote Originally Posted by DJenks0002 View Post
    Thanks for responding. My intrests are playing video games and non-competitive basketball.
    ah, I used to play basketball back in grade school. I wasn't terribly good, although I loved playing.

Anyways, welcome to ADISC!

Quote Originally Posted by DJenks0002
    I'm really happy that you responded, but I looked at your file and it said you were 23. Again I'm really happy that you responded, but since your 23, shouldn't you be on the adult baby part of the site and not the teen baby part ?
    Well, the mods moved your post from the teen baby forum to the greeting/introduction forum, which for all members regardless of age.

However, adults can reply in the teen baby forum and teens can reply in the adult baby forum. The only difference is that some of the topics in the teen baby forum are issues teens specifically face while the topics in the adult baby forum are issues adults specifically face. Most topics in the two forums could fit in either one.

nimimerkki702

Hey there and welcome to ADISC! I checked out your profile, and in my opinion, you like some very good games I also like Fallout (after discovering how free the world is), I also love playing Minecraft. I played Assassins Creed 2 and I really liked it, and I am eagerly waiting for the day I buy Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

I hope you will enjoy your time here as much as I have

If there is something you want to talk about shoot me a VM and we can chat a bit. =D

Quote Originally Posted by DJenks0002 View Post
    Thanks for responding. My intrests are playing video games and non-competitive basketball. I'm really happy that you responded, but I looked at your file and it said you were 23. Again I'm really happy that you responded, but since your 23, shouldn't you be on the adult baby part of the site and not the teen baby part ?
    It's split up more for the sake of AB's not needing to have their subforum flooded with topics like How can I get diapers, or Help me come out to my parents. I think this is probably explained with much more clarity in the sticky threads.

EeeZee

Thanks HogansHeros and kwis for the clearity on the whole adult baby/ teen baby thing I mentioned. This thread is actully getting more attention than I though it would. I also wanted to say that I can't tell you how good it feels to finally be able to talk about TB and diaper stuff. I was getting really tired of holding it in.

Sarge2050

hey there djenks0002 nice name lol also i was wondering are you in any sports or hobbies or are you more of a techy person if you feel uncomfortable answering i totaly understand but you seem like a cool person and i would like to chat with you some time.