Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Damn, a work colleague has found out I'm into ABDL...>.<

Default Damn, a work colleague has found out I'm into ABDL...>.<

Well, I knew it was going to happen some time, but not like this.

I took a bit of a risk today in choosing to wear a diaper to work, but given my history of having accidents, it was a risk I was prepared to take. I work on a reception and normally I spend most of the time behind a desk, so I assumed that no-one would notice.

Anyway, about halfway through my shift, I was asked by a work colleague to get something down from a high shelf in the office. Unfortunately when I was doing this, my shirt rode up without me realising and exposing the top of the Tena diaper I was wearing. I turned round to hand her the box I was getting and all she could say was something like 'that's so wrong' to me before running out.

Later she confronted me, also telling me that she'd seen me in a local pharmacy buying some baby stuff (a paci, wipes and nappy rash cream). Yeah, she put 2 and 2 together and got 4. I was forced to admit I was into diapers not just because I needed them, but because I liked acting out being a baby.

So now I'm officially screwed. Should I try and explain things to her or just try and avoid her? Bear in mind I'd not always gotten on with this girl and I seriously don't need to give her further reason to hate me.

I would have told her it was none of her business. Because it isn't.

Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that D: I think it would have been wiser to pull the "I need them" card, especially since it's true in your case. That's all she needs to know.

But at any rate, your employment shouldn't be jeopardized because of this, and if you gives you crap, complain to human resources. Although since you've already told her that you like them, going to human resources might just spread the problem. You could try talking to her, but just don't tell her anything more damning than you already have. The less dirt she has on you, the better.

If she tries anything, you can get her for harassment. Then if the company makes the problem worse for you, you can sue.

The company has a responsibility to create a safe work environment. If they do not and it becomes hostile, to the point where you literally HATE coming to work, and they do nothing to change that, you can sue.

I recently took an 8 hour class on professionalism in the workplace, Just by her saying "That is so wrong" you have grounds to place a complaint to human resources.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Aw man, I'm sorry to hear that D: I think it would have been wiser to pull the "I need them" card, especially since it's true in your case. That's all she needs to know.

But at any rate, your employment shouldn't be jeopardized because of this, and if you gives you crap, complain to human resources. Although since you've already told her that you like them, going to human resources might just spread the problem. You could try talking to her, but just don't tell her anything more damning than you already have. The less dirt she has on you, the better.
    Ha, just checked my work email. Seems that this girl is leaving in a few days time. Hopefully she won't be a problem for me for too much longer and in the meantime, I'm going to just keep my head down.

Harumaru

It's not like she recorded your conversation, right? If she tries to start shit with you again, you have medical evidence of your incontinence, while she just has empty statements. As long as you deny it, she'll just come off as an ignorant bitch trying to claim that an incontinent person has to be a sexual deviant (well, not that she wasn't an ignorant bitch from the beginning).

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBass View Post
    Ha, just checked my work email. Seems that this girl is leaving in a few days time. Hopefully she won't be a problem for me for too much longer and in the meantime, I'm going to just keep my head down.
    Well that's good news! Hopefully it'll all blow over pretty soon.

Simply stop wearing at work and, if it comes up, deny, deny, deny. As long as you hold the line, she's the one that will look like an idiot. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone

In the US, I believe it would be sexual harrassment to even mention it to another co-worker.

Harumaru

Quote Originally Posted by Near View Post
    Simply stop wearing at work
    While that'd be reasonable advice in most cases, this person is actually incontinent. That'd just make things worse.