Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

I just joined Adisc last week and spent about a week just browsing around and reading some of the posts here. I figured it was finally time to introduce myself. I'm about to turn 40 and I've been into wearing diapers since high school. In fact until recently that's probably the time of my life when I wore them the most. Lately I've started wearing again and was looking for a place to go for more information and just to know other people who may feel the same way as I do.

Currently I work in the computer industry doing tech support but recently went back to school to learn computer graphics, hoping to do something a little more creative with my life. I enjoy movies, writing, playing computer games and sewing. I've done a number of quilts for my nieces and nephews with another one on the way I love being an Aunt! I also used to be very into hiking and I'd love to get back into that.

Anyways, I never know what to say in these things so I guess I'll just finish by saying thanks for having me here and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Wow, a well written intro post for once!

I think you will find a lot of other people here like you, in more ways than one. For instance, I also work in the computer industry and absolutely love hiking. I don't sew but my wife does and she is making me some new pajamas, right after she finishes the dress she is working on.

Welcome aboard Chesire!

It's really nice to see a great intro. That is usually a sign of a member who will fit in just fine .

So you are learning computer graphics? That's is really awesome. What kind of graphics do you design in particular? Do you do media design? Web design? or something completely different?

Well currently I do software support but I don't really love it. It's a job ya know? But I went back to school to learn 3D graphics. Mainly I was hoping I could get into movies or video games. Unfortunately I've been a total slacker since I graduated and spend way too much time playing video games and watching movies then making anything for them. But I'm trying to get back to it. What do you guys do? Happy, what kind of hiking do you do? Do you live near the Cascades?

Welcome to ADISC! I hope that your time here on the forums is comfortable and that you acquaint yourself with a lot of people here, which I can already see you having an easy time of doing due to the awesome intro you have written here.

What’re your favorite video games? My favorite is the Dead Space series.

If you need anything at all, just ask me or a mod. Happy posting!