Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Casey Haynes: Serves bully his just deserts.

Default Casey Haynes: Serves bully his just deserts.

I'm sure some of you have already heard about Casey Haynes, the boy who gave his bully what he deserved. As someone who had the unfortunate experience of being on the receiving end of bullying as a child, it brings me joy to see this kind of thing happen. Violence may not have been the most acceptable course of action, but in this case it was the most effective.

A news article and video can be found here.
    Last edited by ImNotHere; 18-Mar-2011 at 16:36.

Would say that violence and abuse are generally detestable things, and that an eye for an eye is a counterproductive philosophy for sure. But I saw this and I was like, yeah, that kid had it coming. They don't keep kids in line like they used. Bunch of hoodlums running around all mimbly bimbly with their i-pods and commercial desensitization. Parents aren't keeping up and are substituting some proper discipline with Ritalin. So it's nice to see some kid step up and say "sometimes, when your child is being a little brat, you gotta smack himupside the head (or if he's really annoying, powerbomb him and criplle his leg)". There's some largish argument on where the line between abuse and good parenting lies - the first isn't so nice, but man, it seems like the people from 1903 where generally more pleasant. I've seen pictures. They had great posture.

Kids fight. It's what they do. And in this case, Casey was the man -- a kid can only put up with bullying so long before he turns around and gives the bully a damned good reason not to do it.

Damn!

I had to look up the video because apparently YouTube didn't like the content. I had to listen to it with sounds from DOOM. I think, after having seen it, it would have been better if they'd remixed it with "I threw it on the ground!" because that's what actually happened.

"Little punk bully comes up and tries to mess with me...I THREW HIM ON THE GROUND!"

Ah, Casey. Zangief Kid.

Serves the little bastard right. You looked great stumbling around in front of the camera with that dislocated knee, champ.

As much as I dislike violence, I can't deny that this video made me happy...

That and, to be honnest, had I watched that as a (say) ten year old I would have most likely cheered loudly...

Sent from my iPhone

The little punk bitch had it coming. Some kid would have hit me only once in the face and I would have destroyed him. I did just that to the high school gym class bully at my high school. He had terrorized us little guys for 4 years. I was 5'8'' and he was 6 foot, something. I caught him breaking into my gym locker and I snapped. (I should add that I had been lifting weights for 3 years) I threw him to the tile floor, hit him and then grabbed his head by his ears and pounded his head repeatedly into the tile floor until blood was coming out of his inner ears, and he was unconscious. I never got into trouble for doing it. I don't tolerate bullying at the school where I work.

Nice to finally see a credible source on this video that has been floating around Youtube with all sorts of titles.

That kid got everything he deserved, I don't feel sorry for him at all. I was bullied heavily from k-8 and I still got some crap in HS but it was better because I played sports. Bullying one of a few things that really annoys me, so few people will stand up and fight it, even if one of their friends is the one getting picked on...

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The little punk bitch had it coming. Some kid would have hit me only once in the face and I would have destroyed him. I did just that to the high school gym class bully at my high school. He had terrorized us little guys for 4 years. I was 5'8'' and he was 6 foot, something. I caught him breaking into my gym locker and I snapped. (I should add that I had been lifting weights for 3 years) I threw him to the tile floor, hit him and then grabbed his head by his ears and pounded his head repeatedly into the tile floor until blood was coming out of his inner ears, and he was unconscious. I never got into trouble for doing it. I don't tolerate bullying at the school where I work.
    I'm thinking that's the best dogboy quote ever on Adisc.

Anyways I was impressed by Casey's counter attack on the bully but damn, that was harsh. So no one's gonna be messing with him again for a long time regardless if he get's transferred or not.

Near and dogboy have a bit of a sadistic side, melikes! And here I was, thinking the resident experts would be disapproving of the thread.

Kudos to you for dispensing some knowledge and justice in school, dogboy. It makes me wish I'd picked up lifting weights earlier in high school, when muscles would have been useful.