Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Games and what you play

Post Favorite Games and what you play

What is your favorite game, What games do you play now? and finally what is your favorite video game console?

in this order mine is : Final Fantasy 7, Guild wars and Second life, and Genesis

Mostly I play "Text Twist" (I really like word games/puzzles)

Beyond that type of thing I enjoy "Diablo II" although it isn't currently installed on my laptop...(I need to get a bigger harddrive...or an external...or both!).

I'm really not much of a 'gamer'...I wanted to play WOW but I can't see the sense in playing a game that I have to pay for when I buy it at the store and then I have to pay for every month after that, too!

I'd rather work some word puzzles in a book, or do Sudoku!

I love it, when my internet is working, who else plays it, we need a list.

I loved The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, right now I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy and The Godfather: Blackhand Edition and I preordered No More Heroes (seems uber cool) and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

at the moment I play Battlefield 2 again, I'm not good at it, but I like the vehicles and airplanes and stuff like that :p that's why I don't play it on the net, since most servers are infant(ry) only

I don't have a favorite but i love lots. I play most types. Love war and rpgs the best. consoled i love them all except the original Nintendo because i have seen the controllers.

I need to get back into Guild Wars again...

But yeah, at the moment I've been playing...

Metal Gear Ac!d 2
    Need for Speed: Pro Street
    Monster Hunter Freedom 2
    Final Fantasy XII
    and DBZ: Tenkaichi 3

Of late... Halo 3, Oblivion (Elder Scrolls) - but I hear Chrysis, Mass Effect, Bioshock calling my name
    Oh - and timewasting PC shape games like Trijinx & cluttered picture puzzles

I play the Ratchet and Clank game series, the Jak game series, the Spyro game series, and the Crash bandicoot game series.