Thread: Why does the picture of Abena Abriforms look nothing like them?

Question Why does the picture of Abena Abriforms look nothing like them?

The attached example picture is used on most websites that sell Abena Abriforms. It makes them look bluish, with white in the inside. The tabs appear white. The wetness indicator looks like gray asterisks.

In reality, as we all know, abriforms are white with white and blue tabs. The wetness indicator is yellow and has colored lines outside of it depending on the size.

Why do they continue to use this picture as an example?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Abena_Abri_form_super.jpg 
Views:	835 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	3986  

Artistic license?

I'm not sure, I never really thought of it. It's always struck me as a sort of icon, rather than a representation of the actual product. Hmmmmm...

Also, it may very well be just a placeholder...

That's like asking why Big Mac's look different on TV than what you get in the bag. It gives you a general reference of the product. But the end product is normally not what you see in the picture. Ive noticed that with several different diaper products. Unless there is a actual picture of it, don't expect to get whats "drawn" on the webpage.

Actually, they were blue. There was a period where there was a super. It, at least in the medium size, was blue. Abena probably hasn't released a new stock image or product brochure for vendors to use.

Oh, and the Abena Delta-Forms are a slightly darker blue for medium and green for large. Pretty good diapers, just lacking the waistband.