Thread: Greetings everyone!

Cool Greetings everyone!

I am new to the forum and am excited to get to know some new people with similar interests. I am more of a gay daddy to abs. I don't know why but I really love to diaper guys and let them explore their inner child. I am nurturing by nature and enjoy the close bond diapering creates. I don't usually wear myself, but facilitate it for others.

It is not my life though, I have many interests including antiques and art, travel, especially in the USA. I LOVE road trips. I love my home too, cooking and having friends over for a meal, a movie or just a gab night.

so, that is all I can think of now. I am looking forward to being a part of the community.

best to all

Welcome fellow Pacific Northwesterner! What types of art and antiques do you like? Are you a collector?

Antiques eh? You'd probably enjoy some of the stuff in my house then. It was built in 1940 and still has many of the original fixtures and finishes. The bathrooms are all still the original tile, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk