Thread: Hello, ADISC. :)

Default Hello, ADISC. :)

Hello there! I've never participated in a website like this before, so this is something new to me. I'm looking forward to reading and contributing. Thank you!

Hey, I know how you feel, When I first joined this site in November I a grade a newbie, except for random searches about diapers every now and then and I was totally new to being a part of a real online community besides Facebook, Myspace and Twitter, But even on those sites I don't post often (except twitter now) I just use them to keep in touch with bands, so the whole community thing is still kinda new to me, I really hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

I also really like your name its really cool, is their anything special about September for you? My B-Day is in late September. What are some of the shenanigans your into? Any sports, music, video games you like? Or anything else that is totally awesome?

Welcome to ADISC! I hope that your time here is comfortable. If you need anything, just ask me or a mod.

Although, could you please tell us a little more about yourself? The people here are always willing to get to know new members so that no one feels out of place. If you want, you can refer to this as a guide if you're not sure how to write a full introduction. Happy posting!