Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: diaper explding in the tub

Default diaper explding in the tub

so i took a shower with my diaper on and i kinda forgot that it could explode. it got filled up with water and i decided to lay down and wait for the water tostart filling the tub and i think thats what did it cuz a lot of the stuffing spilled out. lucky not much water was in the tub but it was still enuff to be a pain in the ass to clean up, i got most of it out, but probly like 15% of it, being from a abena m3 ended up down the drain. i know this stuff is super absorbant but i just hope that it doesnt ruin my drain. anyone who could comment or have any ideas on a DIY way of fixing it if i notice the drain having problems would be nice as i dont want to get a plummer over. pretty sure its all good but just some info would be nice. oh and i will never do this again.

Booger

Man, that must've been one fat diapie! I know that doesn't help much, but hearing about this makes me want to go get some Abenas. As for your drain, you could always go to Home Depot and grab a Snake to scrub the pipe if you're worried about a clog. That or your average drain cleaner you can get from the grocery.

Common table salt (NaCl) breaks the bonds in the SAP and lets the water out.

I had success with drain-o to unclog the drain after it happened to me. (but there was hair and other stuff clogging that drain too so...)

The experience is certainly interesting up until the diaper decides it wants to burst though. =p

Booger

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    The experience is certainly interesting up until the diaper decides it wants to burst though. =p
    How thick can the diaper get before bursting from the swelling?

thanks for the tips guys, dont know how think but i know that when it swells, it feels awsome, but still for me its a one time deal or ill just trash it before gets too big.

I had that happen to me once. I decided to pour warm water into my diaper. Didn't work.

Booger

Damn, I know I've already got a pack of diapers, but I'm really considering now grabbing some Abenas just to waterlog it and see how fat it can get.
    Last edited by Booger; 16-Mar-2011 at 06:56.

Next time wear a special diaper Hazmat Suit or diaper bomb suit

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBrow View Post
    How thick can the diaper get before bursting from the swelling?
    Goodnites got pretty big, I can't imagine how big real diapers would get, LOL.