Thread: Catherine

Default Catherine

Yeah, the latest game from the twisted minds behind Persona is coming to US 360s this July.

Seedy sexual content? I'm there!

While other people are preordering Gears of War 3 and Duke Nukem Forever, I preordered this.

Hmm, not sure what to say. I probably won't be getting it since I hardly ever game anymore nowadays, and I couldn't understand a word of what was being said (me not speaking any Japanese). Hope the game is good though and that you enjoy it.

The US release will have subtitles. So, now you can't say, "I don't understand it," as an excuse to not play it. :P

From what I've heard about it I think it's a over-rated game and is just designed to be a odd experience. There is such a thing as full batshit crazy after all.

SuperJail! is pretty much my threshhold Limit. Also I played a game that tried to be ground breaking it was called .hack sometimes these things just don't work out and I suspect this game to be one of them.