Thread: Best diaper available in UK

Default Best diaper available in UK

Anyone know what are the best diapers I can get online in the UK? I'd appreciate it if someone could also point me to a website where I can get them

I've looked at a few US websites but most either don't ship here or the shipping costs quite a bit extra.

Thanks.

There's a reasonable variety. Personally, I'm an Abena man myself - you can get them at Dorset Nursing Supplies. They also stock Molicares and Tenas.

You can also get Bambinos, or Cuddlz (British equivalent, though not as good any more), if you're into something more babyish.

And welcome to ADISC! Why not introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum?

There's a reasonable variety. Personally, I'm an Abena man myself - you can get them at Dorset Nursing Supplies.

i totally agree.. i took a delvery of abena m4 and abri let maxi from them lust the other day...... and if you say they are for you, you wont have to pay vat either.....

Thanks, I think I will try out the Abenas.

Can you tell me what sort of packaging they come in(from Dorset Nursing Supplies)? I live with my parents and I don't really want them finding out if they see the box/packaging...

Quote Originally Posted by Delmax View Post
    Thanks, I think I will try out the Abenas.

Can you tell me what sort of packaging they come in(from Dorset Nursing Supplies)? I live with my parents and I don't really want them finding out if they see the box/packaging...
    I've bought by the case from DNS, and it's always been a standard Abena three-pack cardboard box, with the identifying markings scribbled out in black marker pen. I would imagine that a single pack will come in a large opaque post bag.

Molicare Super Plus are very good.....plastic backed, thick when dry and incredibly bulky after filling them Order from Hartmann Direct, they come in a plan cardboard box.

if you shop around a bit, and find the brand you want, look which shops do next day delivery, then you can be sure that you are the only one around when they come

A lot of Pharmacys stock Tena Slip Maxi which are plastic backed and pretty good but not great. I get them from a Pharmacy about 1minute walking time away for 14.00 which i think is pretty good.

spanky

i need help because i live with my mum and i need help with posting too because every time i order somthing even if its a video game my mum ask what is it and i have no privicey at home eather please help i am a TB but she dosent know that and i dont want her to know