Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone still play the PS2?

Default Does anyone still play the PS2?

3 or so weeks ago my PS3 broke, well sort-of the motor in the Blu-ray drive has broke so I'm stuck with demos and whatnot.
    So to keep myself busy I got my PS2 down and you can seriously notice the changes in modern technology.

The games I use to like alot was the Hitman series and I'm thankful you can play them on PC too.
    So whats your favorite game from that era. and do you still play it ?

Starwars Battlefront 2 is a pretty good game for both PS2 and PC.
    Rachet and Clank 1,2 and 3.
    Jax and Daxter 1,2 and 3.
    Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3.

Sometimes but just for the exclusives since any console game is always 10x better on the PC. My favorite PS2 exclusive would have to be 24: The Game or Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain. I love my Silver PS2. Its just collecting dust now :P

Sadly I don't have a current gen system. So, my PS2 still sees plenty of action. The games I most recently played on it are Silent Hill 2, Shadow of the Colossus, and GTA:SA.

My PS2 was bought solely for Kingdom Hearts, and more specifically kingdom hearts 2. Just cant get over how adorable the Prindelands world is, even though they messed with the voices pretty bad.

My PS2 was solely used for Final Fantasy X. I put hundreds of hours into that game only to lose my memory card later on. D'oh!

I never owned a PS2, But I sometimes still play some Gamecube. When I'm at camp... Wind Waker :P

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink View Post
    I never owned a PS2, But I sometimes still play some Gamecube. When I'm at camp... Wind Waker :P
    The sole reason that I bought a Gamecube was to play Zelda. Though, on balance, I prefer Twilight Princess over Wind Waker. Still, it's very cutesy. Cartoon Link is quite adorable.

I still sometimes play my PS2. Primarilly for the GTA, Final Fantasy, and God of War games.

The only reason I don't own a PS3 yet is because the newer models don't have backwards compatibility.

I still play my PS2. I really love the Kingdom Hearts games, the Ratchet and Clank series and the Sly Cooper series. I also got into playing "Okage: Shadow King" quite a bit.