Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pets

Default Pets

I was just wondering what adiscers had as pets.

I have 3 dogs.

German short hair
    Black lab
    and a beagle

1 pot bellied pig(yes he lives in the house)

About 40 cats
    If you can consider them pets all but like 3 are outside as we live in the country and they pretty are left to their own.
    Last edited by d4l; 27-Jun-2008 at 01:34.

I have to answer this in the past tense since we've had no pets at all since our kids were younger. They each had a hamster for awhile.

Growing up, I had parakeets, tropical fish, goldfish, turtles, and a hamster. When I was pre-school age we had a dog, but had to give her away when we moved to an apartment. I was always partial to smaller animals as pets, though many times I'd bring home a stray cat to feed.

Btw, my son has always loved little pigs!

Yup! At my mom's I've got two cats, one illegally retarded (either because he's not legally retarded or because he so retarded it's illegal), and one that's just a scaredy-cat. They're fun to curl up with at night, though.

At my dad's, there resides a very friendly Basset Hound that comes precariously close to tripping over his own ears with every boundful leap he takes. A while back, we (prematurely) lost my best friend, a beautiful Great Dane. He was black everywhere except for right around his paws and a little white T shape on the nape of his neck. My parents got him as a surprise for me and my sister, and boy were we excited! I was about 8-9, and when he jumped up, he was about as tall as I was. There's so many memories that I know I'll miss him for as long as I live.

I have 2 cats...Brother and sister...Named Ash and Misty respectively (yes from Pokemon >.>)

I still have my dog, she is in her urn on my end table in my den, with two pictures on either side of her!! Her name is Sadie & I loved her too much to bury her!! She will be buried with me when I die!! Her urn will be placed in one of my hands!!

I have a little poodle XD. Hes a scardey poodle because we got him from a poodle rescue center, he was mistreated and stuff lol. Hes so awsome though I love him, only person who doesn't is of course my sister...

We have a cat at my parents' house. She's a calico tabby mix named Zoe... she's incredibly cute and playful, and I'm still here favourite when I stop by (even though I don't live there anymore). She's just over 2 years old.

I have an English Springer Spaniel named Belle and a great cat named Sushi.