Thread: Hi just looking for some friends

Default Hi just looking for some friends

Hi recently told my girlfriend about my abdl life just trying to meet some friends so she can try to understand my life a little better

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Hi recently told my girlfriend about my abdl life just trying to meet some friends so she can try to understand my life a little better
    Hi Cloud,

Wow, I just noticed that we joined nearly on the same day: you on November 26th, 2009 and me on November 29th, 2009 ^^. It's nice to see you've gotten around to posting an introduction

So you want to make friends that can help you make your girlfriend understand your little side, eh? Well, it's a little bit hard to become friends with someone you really don't know much about. So how about you talk a little bit about yourself (fair is fair, if you want to learn a little bit about me you can read my own introduction). We obviously don't need things like your name or location, if anything we are weary of people giving that kind of information, but we'd appreciate if you talked about things like your interests (outside of diapers ), your line of work/study and maybe give us a few fun facts about yourself - that way, we can get to know you better and be better friends

~~Near

hello everyone, I'm new to this page and would love to meet new friends too. I'm a dl right know but would really like to become a ab. I miss the side of being a little baby again.
    hope that I can find some friends.
    babykenny

WillyM97

Hi cloud and kenny! you guys are gonna like it here everyone is real nice and helpful. so welcome!