Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stress Relief?

Question Stress Relief?

I'm curous what everyone does to relieve stress? I do a number of things. By far, my favorite thing to do is go out to the range and shoot holes through pieces of paper with my AR-15. Another thing I do if I can't get out to the range is kill virtual people in Call of Duty 4's online multiplayer. I also surf the net for hours on end and lay in front of the TV. Reading also helps me, on occasion.

I don't really get stressed...I guess I would go online/video games if I was stressed

baby kiffer

If I've had a stressful day, I'll likely end up diapered that night.

If I'm stressed during the day, I'll try meditation and deep breathing.

I don't get stressed. Either that, or I'm stressed all the time so I don't notice. xD

I'm normally really easy going and everything, but sometimes if my blood sugars are off I get all moody and depressed and stressed... when that happens watch TV or listen to some good music really loud...

Meditate I am really into mediation and that stuff and they say to be in your most comfortable state so diapers is a must, plus I don't ever stop meditating to use the bathroom because that would ruin the vibes

My way a relieving stress...well lets just say I got a 50 kill streak on CoD4 last time I was freaking out

I don't really get stressed very often, but when I do, I like to listen to music.

Normally I am seen flicking my pens. But when stressed I will be trying to teach myself a new trick which results in allot of ink of the arm. If I am still fairly stressed. Talking a nice walk or bike ride around the village to help 'cool off'.

What I'll do is put on my quick list on my zune sit down and listen to it.... or I play expert guirtar hero, or TRY through the fire and flames.... I'm getting close to being able to complete it through to the end not on practice =D

The thing I love to do the most though is talk on AIM with my friend because she always understands everything and is always helpful if something is wrong shes awsome =P