Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I like Diapers D:

  1. #1
    Superman

    Default I like Diapers D:

    I like diapers. how do i tell my girlfriend? and how will she react?

  2. #2
    wittlekidd

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I like diapers. how do i tell my girlfriend? and how will she react?
    Well, It all depends on a number of things? how long have you been together? How do you think she will take it? and if she does reject it, what will that mean for your relationship?

  3. #3

    Default

    If you are going to tell her be confident in yourself and not ashamed of liking them.

    I can't really say anything else without knowing more about you 2

  4. #4
    Superman

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by wittlekidd View Post
    Well, It all depends on a number of things? how long have you been together? How do you think she will take it? and if she does reject it, what will that mean for your relationship?
    we've been together for 8 months, and I love her to death. She is a very understanding person, but im not so sure how she will react to this.

  5. #5
    wittlekidd

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    we've been together for 8 months, and I love her to death. She is a very understanding person, but im not so sure how she will react to this.
    Well then my best advice to you would be to ease her VERY slowly into it. Maybe hint about it a bit. Say something like " I miss being a kid again" Are you an Ab? or a DL ?

  6. #6
    Superman

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by wittlekidd View Post
    Well then my best advice to you would be to ease her VERY slowly into it. Maybe hint about it a bit. Say something like " I miss being a kid again" Are you an Ab? or a DL ?
    more of an AB. but okay. I think ill try saying something like that to her. maybe i will joke about it somehow. thank ya

  7. #7
    wittlekidd

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    more of an AB. but okay. I think ill try saying something like that to her. maybe i will joke about it somehow. thank ya
    anytime good luck

  8. #8

    Default

    My suggestion is to start a broad almost umbrella conversation and work your way in. Wait until the time feels right and tell her then. If it doesn't feel right then wait for another time.

    Best of luck to you.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-Sep-2010, 03:29
  2. Bridal Diapers: Designer Diapers For Brides To Be ?!
    By jasonkid in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 19-Jul-2010, 09:12
  3. Premium Diapers vs Store Bought Diapers.
    By MeTaLMaNN1983 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2010, 05:02
  4. Spending more time in diapers than not in diapers
    By trojanman in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 18-Jan-2010, 20:42
  5. Making Diapers Fun? Screen Printing Diapers...
    By wulfpup in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 29-Oct-2009, 12:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.