Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi looking to meet people like me, more into wearing pull-ups. if anyone wants to get to know more please send me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by surferdude123 View Post
    Hi looking to meet people like me, more into wearing pull-ups. if anyone wants to get to know more please send me a pm!
    Well...the point of an introduction is so that we can get to know you. Could you share some of your hobbies and interests with us? I for example like to bike, read, and play piano. See? It's not hard! If you are struggling to figure out what to say, spddan wrote an excellent article that might be helpful. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 15-Mar-2011 at 06:08. Reason: wrong article :P

We are not a meet-up/dating site, and users who are brand new cannot send PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by surferdude123 View Post
    Well, most of us are "like you" with regard to the diapers. Beyond that, though, I don't really know. I mean, I'm an avid cyclist, a fan of tabletop gaming, hobbyist cartographer, and hobbyist locksmith (actually bought myself a new machine last night).

How's about you? What sorts of things are you into?

And welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk