Thread: You had me at 'sup

Default You had me at 'sup

Hello everybody. I'm a 23 year old female who has loved diapers as long as I can remember. As a kid, i would make my own out of old tee shirts and grocery bags; steal them from my bed wetting friends, or those who had babies. i love everything about diapers, the fluffy cush of a fresh dry diaper, the smell of the powder i use before putting one on, the warm, squishy wetness. mm, so good. i do occasionally have real accidents, and anxiety from that is where my love of a good secure diap comes from i think. it's always nice to wake up to a wet warm diaper and not a wet cold bed.

Separately from my love of being padded, i live a normal life. i work in the medical field, go to shows, love music, sew, read lots of books, support myself. i enjoy a warm breeze, laying in the grass, riding my bike, sleeping in on sunday, pizza, wine and so much more. i hate driving, money, being tired, bad odors.

Welcome to ADISC! Many people look forward to your company just as I am happy that you're here amoung many with the same interest.

Music, huh? I'm a Pink Floyd fan myself. What kind of music do you like?

My name is Brow, and if you ever need anything, just ask me, I'm here to help!

Welcome to the site and nice intro. I am a musician and so love music. I also enjoy reading and enjoy writing. I have a couple stories on this site, and "Werewolf" is on Nookbooks. We are a diverse group so I hope you enjoy our many aspects.