Thread: Everyone loves raymond

pampers6969

Default Everyone loves raymond

saw an episode from 1996- had stack of pampers and changing stuff on the table!! Saw the last 10 minutes of the episode and they kept panning over the diapers.

Think it was episode #2 - or so.

What about it?

Not to be harsh, but what is the point of this thread? We have a TV reference thread.

-Sugarplum

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by pampers6969 View Post
    saw an episode from 1996- had stack of pampers and changing stuff on the table!! Saw the last 10 minutes of the episode and they kept panning over the diapers.

Think it was episode #2 - or so.
    Episode 2 of Everybody Loves Raymond was first shown on 20 September 1996. It is titled "I Love You" In this episode Ray can't say "I love you" to his adorable wife Debra.

In that episode their twin boys were played by real twins Sawyer and Sullivan Sweeten who were born 12 May 1995. So the actors were not yet 2, meaning the characters they played were still infants well before being toilet trained. The scenes you saw take place in the babies' nursery, so you would expect to see a changing table, supplies and diapers. I have no way of knowing if P&G Pampers paid for product placement.

There is absolutely no hint of adult baby, infantilism or diaper fetish in this episode.

Yes, there are threads all about diapers in mainstream media, but sometimes members do need to open new threads.

GoodJams1

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    Episode 2 of Everybody Loves Raymond was first shown on 20 September 1996. It is titled "I Love You" In this episode Ray can't say "I love you" to his adorable wife Debra.

In that episode their twin boys were played by real twins Sawyer and Sullivan Sweeten who were born 12 May 1995. So the actors were not yet 2, meaning the characters they played were still infants well before being toilet trained. The scenes you saw take place in the babies' nursery, so you would expect to see a changing table, supplies and diapers. I have no way of knowing if P&G Pampers paid for product placement.

There is absolutely no hint of adult baby, infantilism or diaper fetish in this episode.

Yes, there are threads all about diapers in mainstream media, but sometimes members do need to open new threads.

I agree. Besides someone would have fussed anyway for reopening an old thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJams1 View Post
    [/B]

The thread on media and AB/DL is a sticky and therefore won't auto-close unless it's unsticked.

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by GoodJams1 View Post
    [/B]

"Fussing" is what we do best at ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by angelabauer View Post
    "Fussing" is what we do best at ADISC.

I C wut u did there...