Thread: Hi im dex

Default Hi im dex

My name is Dexter and I was abdl when i was younger, now im all grown up and would like to be more of a daddy for some special girl if i meet one someday. I also like to build and fix things, that why i was given the name dexter at age 13. I used to ride dirtbikes alot, now it seem like forever since i have. i also love anything remote control, i have a gas r/c truck i built years ago, i have 2 r/c helicopters, one is 5ft long and worth $5000(yea it is alot) thats for work tho. i live in penticton, one of the most beautiful places in BC. idk what else to say. im no good at this kind of stuff. messg me if u ever want to hear more

welcome dex! I'm Will and all the people here are really nice they really helped me out alot and the even like my brother even though he doesn't wear diapers or anything! anyway I go to the chat room aloot but if you look around you'll find people and see how nice they are so welcome!