Thread: A quick hello

Red face A quick hello

Hi, saying hello after coming across doing a Google search for a specific phrase and found the responses useful so I joined.

I am Glaice and I am a diaperfur/diaper lover, been one for about 7 years now courtesy of another. My character is a sergal, and I don't think I know any other sergals who have interest in diapers.

I love heavy metal, airsoft, first person shooters such as Doom and of course diapers!

Great intro there, Glaice.

It's short but sweet and has all the things we look for in an introduction, so great start!

What sort of heavy metal music are you into? I'm more of a classic rock/glam rock person myself. Nothing like a bit of Queen or T-Rex for me

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    What sort of heavy metal music are you into? I'm more of a classic rock/glam rock person myself. Nothing like a bit of Queen or T-Rex for me
    Thank you Talula, pleasure meeting you too.

In regards to the heavy metal question, I have quite a few listed but I can say I like Black Sabbath, Dio, Immortal, Hellhammer, Pentagram, Bigelf, Bathory, Saint Vitus and many more in the genres such as black metal, death metal, doom metal and their sub-genres like black/thrash, funeral doom, etc.

If you wanna know more on my taste, check my last.fm profile out.