Thread: Anyone try these diapers at the px

locololo

Default Anyone try these diapers at the px

they are called Premium Plus fitted briefs, I saw them at the PX a while ago, and was wondering if anyone has tried the and what they are like.

locololo

Quote Originally Posted by jambi66441 View Post
    When you say PX are you talking about a Post Exchange?
    ya, have you seen them before?

Yes and I have used them before, think wall greens but cheaper. I am pretty sure they are the same ones they use in the hospitals on military bases as well. Not worth it one bit. Not sure how old you are...i.e a dependent or active, or retired but its probably the one place I would not even buy them. And I have to wear protection for medical needs.

locololo

Quote Originally Posted by jambi66441 View Post
    Yes and I have used them before, think wall greens but cheaper. I am pretty sure they are the same ones they use in the hospitals on military bases as well. Not worth it one bit. Not sure how old you are...i.e a dependent or active, or retired but its probably the one place I would not even buy them. And I have to wear protection for medical needs.
    thanks, i didnt know if they were terrible or not, and i didnt want to waste the money.

Yeah, a PX is just not a good place to buy things like that. There are always people watching, and if you're a dependent OR active, word can/will get around and it can be very embarrassing for you/your sponsor. I kept everything diaper related very far away from post when I was in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruelty View Post
    Yeah, a PX is just not a good place to buy things like that. There are always people watching, and if you're a dependent OR active, word can/will get around and it can be very embarrassing for you/your sponsor. I kept everything diaper related very far away from post when I was in.
    Especially if your active, granted I had a reason and yes even having a valid reason you still catch a bunch of flak. Some bases are really small and word will travel. So yeah I wouldn't risk it. I was semi DL before all this stuff happened to me. But yeah a PX is basically like having a big sign pointed at you saying "LOOK AT ME BUYING DIAPERS". And we all know the government buys cheap, so your better off with depends from off base or making your own than risk a PX fubar situation.