Thread: Hi, I'm Cat Smith

Default Hi, I'm Cat Smith

Cat Smith is not my real name. Cat is a diminuitive of my middle name, and Smith is the world's most obvious fake last name.

I'm mostly just here to read the stories. I've never done that sort of thing in real life, and I'm not sure I'd want to. (Not trying to be offensive - it's one of those "what if the fantasy is better than the reality?" deals. Other fantasies of mine have turned out to be not as exciting in real life, and not just the sexual ones.)

My other interests are books (I own over two thousand) and music (a lot of different genres). I'm usually reading two or three books at a time, and I try to read one a day. And baseball - I'm a Red Sox fan.

I'm not sure if I'll post here much, because I'm always nervous about new groups of people.

Totally know where you're coming from Cat on the fantasy deal. So what's your favorite book or song? I'm in love with Alex Rider and Harry Potter. Don't be nervous is the best I can say, since the people I've met so far have been immensely kind here.