Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H3ll0

Talking H3ll0

Hello everyone.

I've been lurking around here for a while now, so I figured I'd go ahead and register and introduce myself. I just found out that I wasn't alone in my diaper/baby desires last September, and I'm still somewhat in shock about it. I've had these desires since I was about five years old, and up until six months ago, I was absolutely sure I was the only person on earth with these desires. I mean, who would ever want to wear diapers and act like a baby/toddler??? I seriously worried that I was crazy. I wondered what was wrong with me to make me have such unusual (and possibly insane) desires. Even as a young child I knew that my desires weren't normal, and so I told no one. (Except my sister when I was 11, more on that in another post.) I felt so alone and abnormal. But fast forward to the present and I'm now one of thousands, possibly even millions! It's both wonderful and not so wonderful knowing that others share these same desires. (More on that also in another post.) So that's pretty much why I'm here: to talk with other people about their experiences with these desires.

Now for some info about me and my life. I'm 27 and I still live at home with my parents and my 23 year old sister. That's right, I'm 27 and I still live with my parents. It makes me sick to think about it. (Yes, it could be worse. I could be homeless or drowning in debt, but I'm not, so I guess that should be some consolation.) The main reason I still live with my folks is the result of a slew of bad decisions I made in my late teens/early twenties, like using drugs, drinking, partying, skipping class, failing classes, working a series of dead end jobs instead of staying in college, plus a few more. So basically I'm nearly broke and won't be able to even think about buying a house of my own for at least another 2-3 years. You see, I destroyed my GPA during my “bad decision” phase and I've been trying to dig myself out of that hole ever since. I'm currently enrolled in a community college and I should have a associates degree in Computer Programming by the fall of this year. After I receive my degree (assuming all goes according to plan) I'll try to get a job in my field with opportunity for advancement; hopefully making a decent amount of money so I can finally get my life on track. Eventually I'd like to get my Bachelors as well.

As for my personality, beliefs and interest/hobbies: I'm an INTJ personality type, my IQ is 140 (according to a free online assessment, so I take it with a grain of salt) and I'm balanced brained. I'm not religious; sometimes I joke that I'm agnostic on a good day and atheist on a bad day, but I guess I would say I'm agnostic. I vote Libertarian whenever I can. (Go Ron Paul!!!) I've suffered from general/existential mild to moderate (sometimes severe) depression for about 10-12 years now. I'm receiving treatment for it, but it never completely goes away and tends to wax and wane over time. My likes/interest/hobbies include: almost any kind of music except rap and country, several movies, both old and new, (seriously too many to name, but maybe I'll try later), gaming, (although it's been awhile since I last gamed) networking, hacking, network security, programming, system building, electronics, hiking, boating, camping, backpacking, bicycling, target shooting, paintball, woodworking, metalworking, cooking, growing unusual plants, gardening/landscaping, photography, sewing, cars, driving, and more. Seriously, I'm interested in almost anything you can think of. I have more interests that time to spend on them. I don't care for sports though, oh well.

So yeah, that's me. I hope that wasn't too much information. I look forward to talking with like minded people.

Welcome to the site. It's nice to see someone put some effort into their intro.

Don't feel too bad about still living at home. I only moved out on my own about 3 years ago. Just consider the option of renting a place. It's what I had to do after not finding a decent house in my price range. Also, good luck with your career aspirations. Computer programing is not the easiest field to find work in. The only advise I can give is to write a lot more programs than your classes require, and offer the good ones online. Whatever you do don't wait for the big break to do something with your life.

The online assessments aren't perfect. According to free online IQ tests my IQ could be anywhere from 125 to 140. Also my personality could be INTJ or ISTP or somewhere in-between. I too have been dealing with depression since my late teens. You've got some interesting hobbies. I'm more of a homebody. I spend a good deal of time gaming, and watching tv and movies. I've dabbled in system building, programing, and gardening. It's interesting to find someone else who doesn't care much for rap and country music or sports, which my own interest is limited to playing pickup games.

Well, glad you found this site. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Welcome to ADISC. Very nice and detailed intro. Although you lost my interest with the statement "I don't like country music".
    You made up for it with the rest,all the outdoors stuff,*paintball*,*target shooting*,*CARS*

I love shootin guns, addicted to shootin paint, own a dirt stock car.

Hope to see you around, til later.

Rest assured there are MANY people in this world who either like diapers or being a baby or both. Obviously, you are not alone here. It's probably best on this site though to come up with a unique name for yourself that does not involve the words "baby" or "toddler". The main reason is that we try to get to know each other on a level aside from all that.

Like yourself, I also have many interests. Those that I have in common with you are things like hiking, backpacking, camping, target shooting, system building, electronics, boating, gaming, photography, music (sans country and rap) and movies. Alas, too many fun things to do and too little time!

Welcome aboard ADISC!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Yeah, sometimes my mood isn't the best, so I'm sorry for being such a downer, I'll try to tone down the negativity in the future.

I may rent if it's rent to own, but I'd rather find a fixer-upper for cheap if I can. I'm fairly close to getting networking and web development associates degrees, so I may go ahead and do that for the added marketability. My friend started a web development and marketing business recently, so I could work for him. The company only exist on paper (registered with the IRS / legal) so the two of us would literally be building the company from the ground up, but I think that with lots of hard work and luck we could do it. Until then though, I may have to move to another city or state to find work. And yeah, I have to wonder about those free online IQ test; I don't really give them much credibility. I hope I didn't seem arrogant or prickish for posting my “IQ”, I was just trying to post my “stats” with a kind of tongue and cheek style. I know one thing though, the smarter I get, the dumber I become. Yeah, depression sucks, especially the loss of interest in pretty much everything I enjoy. If I ever take a long time to respond to a post or something, that may be the reason. I used to game a lot, but since almost two years now I just kinda lost interest I guess. I may get back into it sometime though. What languages do you program? I write C++, Java, VB.NET, batch, HTML, CSS, and sooner or later I'll learn some Javascript, PHP, MySQL, and bash, plus a few others. I'd like to build my own home server for use with thin clients, but it probably won't be cheap though... Oh well... Maybe someday.

Ironically, rap and country are the vast majority of radio stations I can get where I live. Figures. I do like outdoor activities, but I don't always get to do stuff because I'm nocturnal. I've been that way almost all my life. I'm most active at night, and it can be hard to do stuff in the dark. I love cars and driving. I used to own a '97 Camaro RS and then a '98 Firebird (both black with T-tops and in good condition) that were both totaled. I miss those cars so much. I'm driving my dad's spare car at the moment, so at least I have some type of transportation. I wanted to convert the Firebird to full electric eventually when I got the time, money and know-how, but I guess that's not gonna happen now. I had wanted to build something comparable to the Tesla Roadster if I could, I love that car. I recently modified my Maverick 88 (12 gauge pump shotgun) from a 5+1 shot field model with a 28” barrel to a 7+1 shot tactical model with a 20” barrel, heat shield and top folding pistol grip stock. It's pretty sweet. I didn't want my Ruger 10/22 to feel left out, so I got a side folding stock with pistol grip, as well as a few 30 round magazines. I want to get another rifle sometime... possibly something in .308... An AR-10 or possibly a STG-58. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I don't have a paintball gun yet even though I've wanted one for years... But you know, time and money, it's always time and money. (Mostly money)

I know I'm not alone now but I'm still getting used to the idea. I suck at naming stuff so I never really liked my username in the first place. I didn't know what to pick so I just picked something. Maybe after the 90 day wait period I'll have thought of something decent. And yeah, I'm interested in so much I can get frustrated because there's never enough time and money to do it all.

I'll try to add some specific movie/music/game favorites soon.

I hope my original reply didn't come off as rude. I've just seen too many with potential who weren't even making any progress of getting out of their parents' basements. I hope you and your friend can make something out of the company. As for posting your IQ, I didn't really think of that as arrogant. I often claim an IQ of 135 based on various free tests, and personal experience that prove I'm smarter than average.

Back in high school I learned some C++ and HTML. I didn't pursue the C++ any further. I do occasionally play around with HTML and batch. Most of my batch file knowledge actually came from trying to circumvent some of the more pointless security measures at my last job.

I am glad you managed to post again. Hope to see more in the future.

Nah, I didn't think you were rude. Thanks for replying to my intro! Yeah, C++ is easily my least favorite language. About the only good thing about it is the fact that PHP is based around the C++ syntax, making it easy to learn one from the other. From what I understand though, PHP doesn't include the more confusing and convoluted aspects of C++, which I'm quite happy about. I also use batch to circumvent security. It's amazing to me what can't be done with the GUI that can be done with the command prompt/batch scripts. That's just good old M$ for you.

On another note, check out the footies I made!

---------- Post added 31-03-2011 at 03:20 ---------- Previous post was 20-03-2011 at 12:47 ----------

Music I like:

Group or Artists name
    *Album I particularly like

I like metal of all kinds, including but not limited to:

A Perfect Circle
    *Mer De Noms
    *Thirteenth Step

Rob Zombie
    *Hellbilly Deluxe

Marilyn Manson
    *Portrait Of An American Family
    *Antichrist Superstar
    *Mechanical Animals
    *Holy Wood

System Of A Down
    *(self titled album)

Linkin Park
    *Hybrid Theory

Mindless Self Indulgence

*Reise, Reise

Nine Inch Nails
    *Pretty Hate Machine
    *The Downward Spiral
    *With Teeth

Gravity Kills
    *(self titled album)

I also like classic rock, like:
    Pink Floyd
    Ozzy Osbourne
    Led Zepplin

And on and on and on.......

I have over 144 Gb of music of all kinds on my 1.36 Tb hard drive (that's now full of downloaded stuff). I have even more music on another HDD that's somewhere around here... I have to find it sometime. It would probably take me months to listen to all of it without any repeat tracks. O.o

I'll add more info on my favorite stuff from time to time...

I don't doubt your intelligence, though I doubt what an IQ score tries to say about it.

I am intrigued by your unusual plants, though; I had some venus fly traps once, and would enjoy hearing what you horticult.

Carniverous? or are you an Orchid guy? Well done on the thorough, detailed intro; when people read you and want to know more about you, and they come here , they will go back happier than they ever expected.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 31-Mar-2011 at 22:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    I don't doubt your intelligence, though I doubt what an IQ score tries to say about it.

I am intrigued by your unusual plants, though; I had some venus fly traps once, and would enjoy hearing what you horticult.

Carniverous? or are you an Orchid guy? Well done on the thorough, detailed intro; when people read you and want to know more about you, and they come here , they will go back happier than they ever expected.
    I've grown Venus Flytraps, Pitcher Plants, Sundews, Staghorn Ferns, bromeliads, cacti, and various other visually interesting plants whose names I can't think of right now. It's been a few years since I've grown anything though... I really need my own place to do any serious horticulture, because trying to do anything while in my current situation is too frustrating.

I'm glad you like the intro!

Sorry to hear about your current situation and its limiting your activities; sounds like parents or dorm mates to me. With some financial hardship thrown in for flavor.

I really, strongly approve of your making footies. Please continue the good work. And keep us informed of your progres.