Thread: Hello im kevin... haha :)

Default Hello im kevin... haha :)

ummmm so... sorry not really sure what to say but.. hi? XD

thanks and sorry okay.. Well i guess why Im here is to talk with other people like me and get different viewpoints on what TB/AB is all about, and to try and figure out why in the world Im a TB, although Im not sure if the introduction forum is the place to talk about that.. other than that Im just your average teen, I like to play vidio games, hang out with my friends, love to go camping, and wrestling is my passion. (collegic and freesyle)

Welcome to adisc!, you are now doomed to stay here for an eternity *Evil Laugh*

What types of videogames do you enjoy, and what console? :P

haha well probly not an eternity but i think ill stick around and see what its all about.. and I have an X-box 360, and i like Halo, Call of Duty (black ops and MW2) umm oh idk those are my favorites but i also like RPGs... what about you?

Hey, another Kevin from Cali! Haha, welcome. What part are you from?

Haha are there alot of us here? and im in the center area of california, how bout you?