Thread: My time at camp with an inordinately large amount of incontinent attendees { Total Lie }

Arrow My time at camp with an inordinately large amount of incontinent attendees { Total Lie }

One time I was like, hey mom I accidentally spilled water on my sheets this morning. Oh and also you are insane, mom. Then she said "Well you know what, you should just die, this is the last straw, this and selling our car and my jewelry at a pawn shop to buy fancy diapers from Europe". "I dont care mom. I don't care at all, I am independent," I said, but she grabbed me and I suddenly was unable to move because that's just how it happens. And since I don't actually want to write this I'm going to copy stuff from Wikipedia - the free online encyclopedia. The traditional view of a summer camp as a woody place with hiking, canoeing, and campfires is evolving, with greater acceptance of newer summer camps that offer a wide variety of specialized activities. He changed me under the moonlight for example, there are camps for the performing arts, music, magic, computers, language learning, mathematics, children with special needs, and weight loss. Diaper diaper diaper diaper diaper in 2006, the American Camp Association reported that 75 percent of camps added new programs. This is largely to counter a trend in decreasing enrollment in summer camps, brought about by smaller family sizes, Goodnites don't fit me how come?, the growth in supplemental educational programs and the popularity of being fully incontinent by choice because that's just how I do things, electronic media, all of which have made keeping children inside and occupied much easier than in previous generations. Camps can be for all ages. Is that long enough? I threw in some catch phrases so maybe you'd be interested. Oh well. Mostly though this is my first post. Hello!

Formatting please ;(

Seems like it might be interesting but I'm having a hard time figuring out what is actually happening at these camps.

May I suggest less of whatever you just had??

I'm sorry mate, but it's hardly coherently comprehensible... or simply put: I don't really get what you want to say here?!

Dadaistic posts?