Thread: My story

Default My story

I thought I would work up the nerve to finally tell my story. I don't know if I should have put this somewhere else, so if I should have, I'm sorry.

The first time I can remember wanting diapers was when I was about 4 or 5. I would put on a bunch of pairs of underwear so I would waddle and I could feel the bulk between my legs. A few years after that I would try to get the neighbor kid to trade me his bottle and diapers, he never did. Some time after this, I remember going to the baby sitters and I would play house with the younger kids. I would always try to find a way to end up being the baby. Then it was not until late middle school that I would by my first diapers. They were the largest baby diapers I could find. I would manage to tape them together to make them big enough to fit. Over time I worked my way to pull ups then to adult diapers. Not long after I got into adult diapers, I worked up the nerve to tell my girlfriend. She was not at all thrilled, especially when I told her that I would even use them. After a lot of talking with her, I made her a promise that I would not ever wear diapers again unless I needed them or she said I could. That was several years ago, and we are now engaged. However, more recently she has been more accepting and is trying to learn about all this. She still does not let me wear, but I love her and I am willing to wait.

And please, before any of you try telling me to dump her if she will not let me be me, cram it because you don't know true love. To everyone else, I am sorry for being harsh, I just have had some less than wanted reactions the one other time I have talked about this.

Also, I really don't know if there is a sexual aspect of this for me. I have noticed, however, that I do seem to want them a lot more when I have a lot of drama going on in my life.

I would never tell anyone what to do with their personal life unless they asked me. That just seems incredibly presumptuous, especially over the internet to strangers. Glad you've found someone you love who loves you; it's the most priceless thing in the world. *end corniness* I'm curious, though: if you're not averse to sharing, what is/are her objection (s)? As long as she doesn't have to be involved, I'm a little puzzled.

I've talked to her about that exact thing. It seems that just the thought of someone above the age of 3 or 4 wearing a diaper kind of grosses her out. I hope she can overcome this, but I also understand it. As contradictory as this may seem, I just can't overcome not at least gagging about poop that is not in my own diaper. Although I am not as bad about my own in general.

Then I suppose old people who have to wear them ( I know a few personally) and other people who have to wear them gross her out too? Pity she feels that way. Well as I always say, "To each his own"

I am very happy you found that special one! Maybe over time she may learn to compromise. After all that is one main thing that is needed for any relationship. I wish you luck!!!

Yeah, i asked her about older people who do need to wear, and it does gross her out a bit. I can't really explain it, but I definitely feel like she is starting to get used to the idea. I also hope that she will get comfortable enough to let me some day. Sooner rather than later of course, but I do not want to rush her.

For a while, she and I were kind of having a rough spot in our relationship because no matter how hard I tried, I could not stop thinking about them and wanting to wear again so incredibly bad. After a LOT of talking, I have found out that she used to just pretend I didn't like them at all, and would always hope that I wouldn't want them again. All of a sudden though she seems to be trying a lot harder to understand and accept it.

And she couldn't understand why I was so happy and gave her such a big hug when I found out she had started looking it up......