Thread: What direction should I point my girlfriend in, as far as learning about DL

Default What direction should I point my girlfriend in, as far as learning about DL

I recently told my girlfriend about my DL side and she was very open about it (even admitting she has a similar passion for pads) we even wore diapers and had sex in them which was extremely enjoyable,

I want to help her understand the fetish, do you recommend any websites for her to look at (aside from adisc) I was thinking something a little more visual, as well as adisc, I guess I want her to see that other normal people participate in diaper related activities..I am afraid of her thinking i'm the only one.

Any help or thoughts much appreciated

This looks informative. There's links in the words towards the bottom of the page for it too. Hope this helps

Understanding Infantilism

cheers man,

sweet looking car, they are known as a 180sx here in New Zealand, what are they over in the states?
    CA18 engine?

I have aslo been wondering the same sort of thing, also for my knowledge of how to try to make diapers a sex appeal for my fiancee. She hasn't expressed interest in diapers but she has said she is interested if they can be introduced in a sexually appealing way. Im not quite sure how to do that though, or really how to start, so I have tried starting slowly, mostly talking about my interest in them. I am also a diaper lover, I think I might start by showing her that site, please let us know any ideas anyone has.