Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

Hey everyone! My name is Spencer and I am a teen DL! I love bambino diapers (hence the username) and I also love sports and my car! Just thought I would introduce myself since it seems to be the way its done around here! Well thats all!

Hey Spencer. Welcome to ADISC! What do you drive, out of interest? I've never been greatly into cars myself, but I certainly appreciate a cruise in the countryside every now and then.

I'm interested that you manage to get hold of Bambinos - most of our teen DL members have difficulty with that, given the need to evade parents. Then again, if you have a car, you have more options, obviously.

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Welcome to ADISC, I hope you like it here! I think you're really lucky to get bambinos, like Akastus said, many people here have trouble getting them, including me.

Hello and welcome! So what kind of car do you have then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I drive a 335i TwinTurbo BMW, my family is fairly wealthy and my dad let me have his car for the next 6 months.

I get bambinos pretty easily I just order on my debit card then pick em up at the ups store i had them mailed to! easy as cake... mmm cake...

---------- Post added at 14:39 ---------- Previous post was at 14:37 ----------

That link won't work I cant figure out how to show you all of it so i am just gonna give you guys a link to a normal one Open Road Podcast - Open Road Podcast: BMW 335i Twin Turbo pic of 335i TwinTurbo BMW

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. I wear bambinos as well.