Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a club for AB/DL

Default a club for AB/DL

would it be cool if Thar whas a club for AB TB and DL. What do you think would be like in the club. I think Thar would be a play room for the TB's and the AB's and a place for DL's to relax. All kinds of diapers and baby stuff to buy and a changing room with a changing table that can hold a grown man. what do you thank a club for AB TB and DL would be like.

I fear it would have a creepy vibe. There are some... unpleasant people that are into diapers, and it wouldn't take many of them to be there for me to want to be far far away.

sum rules would fix that. rules cips people like that from this site

It would be neat to have a club but I have to also agree with BabyBeau, there are some unpleasant people who are into diapers. You would have to be careful who came because there are some that would be expecting sex from just anyone. I say this because I have been in the Daily Diapers forum and someone sent me a Private chat and wanted me to RP Sex and involving Diapers. Personally I am a kid at heart and I want it to stay that way, an innocent child, not having sex. But in private anyone can do as they wish as long as it's legal.

I prefer not to go into details but there are people who take it even further and I am sorry to say that would not be good for a club, to have someone like that there.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBeau View Post
    I fear it would have a creepy vibe. There are some... unpleasant people that are into diapers, and it wouldn't take many of them to be there for me to want to be far far away.
    Haha I definatly agree with you there.
    Basically I think all that might come from that is kinda like a cross between the song "the freaks come out at nite" and the movie field of dreams "if you build it they will come"

Pretty much an all around bad idea.. :P lol

maybe with rulos to help ceep the club PG at last PG13. I min the rulos cips thos tip of pepol out of this site why can't it be the same for a club. I know it won't all whas cip thim out but it would cip thim in check.

In the Netherlands there are several organized meetings for the AB/DL community. It's organized by a group that promotes 'sexual acceptance'. But ageplay and AB/DL are also accepted :P

Would be more of a creeper fest if anything... rules or not, crap always happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Zowie19 View Post
    In the Netherlands there are several organized meetings for the AB/DL community. It's organized by a group that promotes 'sexual acceptance'. But ageplay and AB/DL are also accepted :P
    Oh that's fine, people can do what they want. However the only way I would go to a club meeting is if I knew there was going to be "No Sex" That is how I feel personally.

one already exists in england its called the ABC club...