Thread: Anyone, used to do this before you got diapers?

Default Anyone, used to do this before you got diapers?

Before you decided to get diapers, have you ever snuk Baby Powder, and put it on? I have and I have actually been able to GET AWAY WITH IT! but has anyone else ever done this?

Never occurred to me to use the stuff like that until i was actually wearing diapers. I had it in my room all the time because of chafing in sports and stuff though.

Don't know why you'd have to sneak something like baby powder, when there's so many more legit uses for it, aside from when you wear a diaper. I used to use it for, as Kwis said, chafing in sports, and helping to get rid of ants at work (boss taught me this one.)

I always used baby powder when I was little, and much in the same way a baby does. One hot day when I was very young, I complained to my mother that my bottom was sweaty and itchy, and she suggested a poof of baby powder. It was at my disposal from that day on. I guess I kind of took it for granted, because I never drew the obvious connection between baby powder and diapers until I was older and started buying my own diapers.

Well even before I had an interest in diapers, I liked the smell of baby powder. We have always had it on hand at home because everyone uses it as a cheap substitute for a rosin bag while bowling.

I've used it all my life.

Basically it keeps chafing, or pain from already chafed areas, to a minimum. I use stuff like Desitin for the same reason. I went to an amusement park several years ago and got soaked on a ride. I was wearing a pair of jean shorts and they rubbed my legs until they were so sore I could barely walk. I had to use the ointment to help with the pain and help it heal.

The powder keeps things like that from happening in the first place.

Only ever to put in my shoes and on my feet. Which I still do ^^ Keeps my feet nice and fresh :3

In addition to my diaper area, I love using it after deodorant on my underarms. I love the scent and it keeps me comfy.

I too use baby powder, it is a gift when changing the tyres on the motorbike, (you don‘t need the graphic details). Yes we have had road rash, diaper rash never ever.