Thread: App to Ipad

Default App to Ipad

Hi

I am looking for an app to my iPad. I would like to have a convenient way to access my babyfur photos. So I do not have to store them on my iPad. Could be that the on the job happens to see them. Someone who can help me solve this problem?

Why don't you just store them on a SD card and use the iPad camera connection kit?

Quote Originally Posted by pldc View Post
    Why don't you just store them on a SD card and use the iPad camera connection kit?
    Bat when i going to use it a going to have my Ipad in a docking position.

Well, there are two options that occur to me - an app with local storage that has password protection, like Air Sharing, or a cloud storage app, like MobileMe.

Sign up for dropbox's free account and sync them to the iPad with their app. You can set a password/pin on the app so they can't see them.

Quote Originally Posted by W3tPup View Post
    Sign up for dropbox's free account and sync them to the iPad with their app. You can set a password/pin on the app so they can't see them.
    I dont see any sideshow function in this app.

I like to use mymedia (when you search it its the blue one with the white arrow pointing down) i use it to download all of my music, videos and some of my more personal pics. I dont know if its an ipad app but it might be since its an iphone app