Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trivial things about yourself.

Cool Trivial things about yourself.

I decided to make this thread just for fun. Hopefully, there isn't one already like this.

Basically, tell me something trivial about yourself - Tell me something that is too specific to post in your introduction thread, yet is still somewhat interesting.

Here are examples of things you can talk about:

-Talents
    -Rare skills
    -Unique physical traits
    -Anything about you that most people don't have in common

Nothing is really off limits, but try to avoid posting usual facts about yourself, such as your age, job, interests, hobbies, favourite things - unless it is really uncommon of course.

So, what little things makes you unique?

-------------------------

Here are some trivial things about me:

-I can touch my nose with my tongue
    -I can understand braille
    -I can solve the Rubik's Cube (3x3, 4x4 and 5x5)

AndrewThatsMyName

Hmm.

-I can do a backflip, frontflip, and a sideflip on a trampoline. (Not At The Same Time)
    -I've seen 5 countries of the Mediterranean, in a 10 day period.
    -I can jump about 3 ft in the air, 4 if I ran first.

I was the youngest person to earn a black belt in my dojo at the age of 8.

Because I was the youngest [and smallest!] black belt ever, I once had to spar a 35-year old 325 lbs. grizzly of a man. Imagine that. 80 lbs boy who just learned the alphabet 2 years prior VS 325 lbs. grizzly man

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post
    Hmm.

-I can do a backflip, frontflip, and a sideflip on a trampoline. (Not At The Same Time)
    -I've seen 5 countries of the Mediterranean, in a 10 day period.
    I'm jealous. I'm too scared to perform any kind of flip, even over water. I also never got to travel outside of Canada and the US. When I have money, I hope to travel to as many countries as possible.

Random thought: Wouldn't a side flip count as doing all three flips at once? The front flip and the back flip technically cancel each other out, so that means you CAN do all three at the same time! Woah

Quote Originally Posted by bomb851 View Post
    I was the youngest person to earn a black belt in my dojo at the age of 8.

Because I was the youngest [and smallest!] black belt ever, I once had to spar a 35-year old 325 lbs. grizzly of a man. Imagine that. 80 lbs boy who just learned the alphabet 2 years prior VS 325 lbs. grizzly man

Haha I can also touch my nose to my tongue....
    When I was younger me and my brother would have flip competitionS on the trampoline, I think the most backflips I ever managed consecutively was 10.. But as I have not been on a trampoline in about five years I would never try that again..

OH !! I can also ride a unicycle, and juggle, though not at the same time. :P
    And as for something about me that most pol don't have in common, I <3 DIAPERS HAHA

Well, I have green eyes and I fought for them to be recognized by the governement ^^.

When I got my permit, the women that was taking care of my registration says "so, we'll put down you have brown eyes" to wich I responded "my eyes aren't brown, they are green!". She then asks to take a closer look at my eyes, and said "mhm, might be more hazzlenut... however, I can see why you'd say they are green".

And thus my license says my eyes are green

Sent from my iPhone

I have a birthmark underneath my armpit that looks like a potato and two small dots under my eyes.

There seems to be an ongoing debate as to whether my eyes are green, brown, blue, or gold. (Hazel, for the record, and they change really easily based on eyeshadow and lighting.)

I have this weird obsession with briefs and men's nipples.

My mother and I have awkward conversations about me moving out to LA and 'kicking some bitch ass' every Thursday night while watching Grey's Anatomy.

I like the sound of cellophane tape, but hate the feeling of wet yarn in between my teeth. (I don't even know. I really don't. But I cringe every time I think about it.)

My front teeth are fake after smashing them on a trampoline! No moure jumping for me thank you!
    I have been to all three of Canada's oceans, and seen the midnight sun.
    I have never broken a bone, even times when everyone was sure I would have. (Massive skiing wipe out twisted my leg right around for example.)
    I freak right the hell out if anyone goes near my belly button. Total no touching zone!

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewThatsMyName View Post
    Hmm.
    are you measuring that at the pelvis or the feet?
    with a run, i can get my pelvis over 6' of the ground (that's how high the wall is) whilst landing on top of the wall, on my feet. thought about doing a clean leap, but put off by the idea of scraping my back down the wall edge.

boringly, i can do just anything i put my mind to - i just can't be bothered with most stuff enough to do it because they're boring. that can give the impression that i'm lazy, until i get interested in something and then it befuddles people at the sudden change in character.
    i'd say, therefore, that it's my unpredictability that is my true talent. most people don't expect much from me, in all sorts of ways, and it's a sometimes pleasure, and sometimes displeasure, to surprise them.

unique-ish physical trait would be that everything about me is sorta kid-size.......and i mean everything
    sure, there are short and small men about, but have a look at their dangly bits: they'll be man sized. all my stuff (dangly bits, bones, connective tissue and muscles) are the size of a 13 year old's, averagedly: most of my clothing starts at age 11, such as the onesie i'm wearing in the pic in the gallery.

eye colour: Eye color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    i was a bit 'oo' at first because my eyes are a bit funny, too. according to the wackypedia, my eyes are green (an exact match for the picture on the page):