Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi, My name is Justin but usualy known on other sites as wetone. I am a DL / Daddy and have been wearing off and on since I was about 12yo. WHile diapers are my main fetish, I also have a fetish for underwear and pants wetting. I often wear diapers for 3 - 5 days at a time... even to work ( never been caught ) and most of the time at home and weekends. I live in Australia and love the outdoors and the tropical paradise I live in. I love scuba diving, fishing, boating, and partying. Diapers... Usually Tena Slip Maxi Medium size.. also Tena Flex, and sometimes Dry Nights pull-ups. Also like cloth diapers sometimes. Love chatting too so looking fwd to meeting pple here and making some new friends.

Hi Justin, welcome to ADISC. I love the outdoors as well although my climate is a great deal different than yours. What attracted you to ADISC? Just curious as it sounds like you are on a lot of sites.