Thread: Amazon (UK) Selling 27 Drynites for 8.71

Default Amazon (UK) Selling 27 Drynites for 8.71

This may be of interest to those in the UK who like Drynites, and who have a moderate amount of space in which to store them: are currently selling a triple-pack of Drynites (i.e. three packs of nine) for 8.71, which is a mere 54% of what you'd pay for the same from Boots (where a single 9-pack is 5.37). They seem to be the new style, with the new designs and softer fabric, too, so they're not just getting rid of old stock.

There's no sign of this being a limited-time offer or anything, either, and you can get free shipping on that, which, for me at least, resulted in it arriving 2 working days after my order

And for those who are concerned about the packaging, mine arrived in a standard Amazon box, delivered by a bloke from HDNL (who have a bit of a bad reputation for having stupid drivers who have done things like thrown packages over garden fences when the recipient wasn't home, but they do, at least, deliver 7 days a week, from 7am til 7pm, so they're growing in popularity with people who ship to residential addresses). Inside the Amazon box was a brown cardboard box completely covered in Drynites logos and lettering, but that inner box wasn't visible on the outside. In fact, nothing on the outer box gave away any clue of the contents, and since Amazon sell all kinds of things these days, I imagine that most people could quite easily claim to parents/housemates that it was just some random toy/video games accessory/DVDs/etc.

I've attached photos of the packaging in case anyone wants to make doubly sure
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2020.jpg 
Views:	3616 
Size:	165.9 KB 
ID:	3946   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2021.jpg 
Views:	6836 
Size:	182.5 KB 
ID:	3947